Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cookie Exchange

My cousin did a cookie exchange this last Wednesday. It was the first one I ever went to or participated in , and it was so much fun! I made sugar cookies, cut into snowflakes, and decorated with blue frosting and pearl like beads. They were so cute, but it took forever it seemed to make them all 7 dozen batches... Yikes! I was happy later when I had so many cookies and all different kinds and I would have never been able to spend all the time to make so many different kinds of Christmas cookies. Some had heath crunch on top, others the jelly in the middle, and cute little snowmen cookies; which were frosted white and then they had earmuffs on using gummy lifesaver candies one on each side, and licorice red rope ( you know the pull kind that looks like a string) that was arched connecting the earmuffs! One girl even gave out an ornament with each bag of cookies she had made. Lots of ideas for a party of my own! I'd like to here your cookie exchange ideas!



2 comments:

  1. It was a lot of fun. You better come next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like too! Next time Im making my fudge though!

    ReplyDelete