Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Party

( singing ) Outside the weather is frightful, but my party will be delightful, let em' come..let em' come... let em' come! I'm in a great mood, and can't wait for my Christmas party! I'm going to have a few appetizers for people to munch on. I love how Ritz crackers have snowflake shaped ones this time of year. It really goes with the Christmas theme! I worked at McDonald's when I was younger and got a really good decorating tip from them, which i do each year. Take the pictures down from your walls and wrap them like presents, put them back on the wall, and place a bow in the middle of them. It really is a cheap way to decorate. We have a huge picture on the wall and I bought a five dollar bow that's huge, and I use it every Christmas so that way I don't have to keep buying bows... at five dollars a pop that can seriously add up! I'm also putting up lights in the house, and I'm going to a fabric store to get the cotton stuff that looks like snow and use it as a table cloth! Also were having a gift exchange, which I love a nicely wrapped gift! For my gift, after I wrap it, I'm going to take glue and make stars and swirls all over the paper and then take silver glitter and pour it on so that it just stands out more! Hope you try these ideas ... especially wrapping your wall pictures to look like presents.. you'll love it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Fun! I hope your party goes well! I miss you already, don't you wanna come back to stay ;)

    ReplyDelete